Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laneige

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another one is to use manhattan platinum card got 5% cash rebate capped at $300 as well same as ANZ card, however ANZ promo until 31 Oct only but manhantan don't have this 31 Oct thingy.

yup but can use a lot of cards. end up split payment into many different people cards to get the rebate. hehehehehhe

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does rolex have any model that looks like the hublot with "rose gold" look? think that hublot normal retail is about $50K, but the colour combination looks good. think after discount maybe under $40K but for that amount, is it worth getting a hublot instead of a mid range rolex?

CrimsonP

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

as i got no knowledge about rolex, my dad ask me to do a check what is the catergory to look for what he wanted.

he just tell me want gold braclet and basically everything gold just abit of diamond on the dial inside and not outside....what he used the term call rolex king.. he's in his mid 50s..
well so ya.

his budget is ard 20-30k.

any idea what catergory i can look for? been to rolex main site but can't find what he wanted.

Laneige

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

as i got no knowledge about rolex, my dad ask me to do a check what is the catergory to look for what he wanted.

he just tell me want gold braclet and basically everything gold just abit of diamond on the dial inside and not outside....what he used the term call rolex king.. he's in his mid 50s..
well so ya.

his budget is ard 20-30k.

any idea what catergory i can look for? been to rolex main site but can't find what he wanted.

I think its not within his budget. Gold bracelet plus the face isnt so cheap leh. One rose gold face one leather strap already 40k+ tag price

unless maybe he's referring to older pattern like datejust ba. but 20-30k, i really wonder can get or not when diamond marker is one of the criteria.

does rolex have any model that looks like the hublot with "rose gold" look? think that hublot normal retail is about $50K, but the colour combination looks good. think after discount maybe under $40K but for that amount, is it worth getting a hublot instead of a mid range rolex?

I think quite hard? hublot is like 'bolt'? by the face side etc. but Rolex not so right? Hublot i think not so much resell price compared to a rolex? but then again, they are now heavy on advertisement, even have a flagship at MBS right? its a lifestyle watch as what the sa said. Rolex has rose gold face but the strap etc just make it different. Face design also like v different. Not to mention, hublot i think the side view of it is quite thin compared to Rolex right?

skinergy

Reaction score
President Day Date 118238 , you can get the dials with the diamond markers on the inside. But it should be around 35 K if you can get a good discount from AD.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my friend thinking of getting this for her bf

Rolex-Daytona-Everose-Gold-Replica-300x297.jpg

anyone knows the discounted price?

if compared to this hublot, which one will you get?

hublot_big_bang.jpg

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think quite hard? hublot is like 'bolt'? by the face side etc. but Rolex not so right? Hublot i think not so much resell price compared to a rolex? but then again, they are now heavy on advertisement, even have a flagship at MBS right? its a lifestyle watch as what the sa said. Rolex has rose gold face but the strap etc just make it different. Face design also like v different. Not to mention, hublot i think the side view of it is quite thin compared to Rolex right?

the hublot big bang like machiam very thick oso. the 2 my friend is considering is in the above pics. but the rolex seemed very expensive. :o

boaboy

Reaction score
hi anyone can advice me whether daytona tt can have leather straps ?

nicholasL

Reaction score
my friend thinking of getting this for her bf

Rolex-Daytona-Everose-Gold-Replica-300x297.jpg

anyone knows the discounted price?

if compared to this hublot, which one will you get?

hublot_big_bang.jpg

The RG Daytona would be the obvious choice here.
Full gold on the watch, and bacelet, compared to Hublot, whereby only certain parts are gold..
And I would say, your friend is very generous to her bf. :)

Last edited:

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Buying in Spain will be cheaper after claiming the sales tax?

bobosooter

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard new Explorer 2 will b announced at baselworld 2011. Can any sexperts confirm the news. I thinking of hooting using hour glass 31 month installment but Mayb just hold back for now. TIA. =)

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know what are reasonable prices for good condition 8-10 yrs old 2-tone white gold and stainless steel DJ, without cert and box?
What about those 3-5yrs old?

Are the pre-owned shops in Chinatown opened on Sat and Sunday?

How would i know the last service dates of the pre-owned watches? Would the shopkeepers provide Rolex servicing certificates?

thank you for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.