Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclecocky

Master Member
Reaction score
hmm going Switzerland, france and Italy . anyidea if its cheaper to get yachtmaster 116622 here or over there, if there, where?

I bought my YMII @ Anndora while on my Spain and Portugal trip last year.
The price is $20 500 without tax

cupidsux

Reaction score
wanna sell my white gold daytona Aug 2013 full box, still in warranty. how much would it be huh ?

Orionz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My grandpa just handed his old rolex down to me.. V. Old with alot of scratches etc. But still v accurate.

One question: as u can see there is some corrosion on the dial (bottom left). Any idea how much it will cost for me to replace the dial if maintainence polishing cannot get rid of it?

PDFmRByl.jpg

Last edited:

appledabble

Reaction score
Hello. Anyone knows the latest price of GMT master II blue-black (116710BLNR) in Japan? What's the availability and the nett price after refund? Thank you very much.

sleepyman

Reaction score
Hi guys, can advise if RSC still does authentication @ $107?

How long do they take?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello. Anyone knows the latest price of GMT master II blue-black (116710BLNR) in Japan? What's the availability and the nett price after refund? Thank you very much.

problem is can u find it on the shelf in the first place oversea?
support grey seller locally lah as price quite competitive nowaday

appledabble

Reaction score
problem is can u find it on the shelf in the first place oversea?
support grey seller locally lah as price quite competitive nowaday

Not sure. Is it still out of stock everywhere ? Hope I lucky then. Never try never know :)

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I can see people put Hulk and Batman out on shelves in Europe. Hk I don't see it. Shanghai also.

Good old DSSD DB, I never ever saw it displayed. Lol

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can see people put Hulk and Batman out on shelves in Europe. Hk I don't see it. Shanghai also.

Good old DSSD DB, I never ever saw it displayed. Lol

DB that time i got it at changi airport DFS
the sales told me just reach only
bo pien hoot 1st :)

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qn guys! for those models which only allow date to be adjusted by turning crown counter-clockwise. ... will spring/gear/movement be damaged if i turn crown clockwise ? (the date wont change but crown is turned clockwise)

bad_ass09

Reaction score
qn guys! for those models which only allow date to be adjusted by turning crown counter-clockwise. ... will spring/gear/movement be damaged if i turn crown clockwise ? (the date wont change but crown is turned clockwise)

I don't do that cos might spoil the datewheel and cause the date to be stuck halfway..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.