Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What the good price to pay for a 40mm / 42mm white polar?
Watch & box.
A friend got one 40mm 16570 white dial without cert for 6.4k at shop in Chinatown. Still can negotiate

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A friend got one 40mm 16570 white dial without cert for 6.4k at shop in Chinatown. Still can negotiate

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

what movement ?

3185 or 3186 ?

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
white_rubber_strap_rolex_explorer.jpg

always find this style super nice.

ckhon6

Reaction score
Hi may I know the shop name or anywhere else I can "hunt" for an Explorer 16570? I've searched around including carousell and they're selling for around 7.5-9k now.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i super regret like 2-3mths back i got a chance to buy a pre-loved 216570 at 8.3k.... i hesistated... :sad:

with box and mint condition. :(

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi may I know the shop name or anywhere else I can "hunt" for an Explorer 16570? I've searched around including carousell and they're selling for around 7.5-9k now.

best chance is to camp at carousell and wait for direct resellers..

makingfriends

Reaction score
i super regret like 2-3mths back i got a chance to buy a pre-loved 216570 at 8.3k.... i hesistated... :sad:

with box and mint condition. :(

sometime cannot wait...if like and within budget...just do it.
the more u think the more likely u will pass now n regret it later.
juz like when i wan sub...no stock, forget it, get a DJ for wife...2wks later sales text me...kin..Sub date u wan? i reserve for u, if not i pass out...wa say...i juz gotten a DJ leh! nvm..F it, take...no regrets...

sometime when u pass the kampong, u will miss the mama tiam...juz do it n dun think too much.

makingfriends

Reaction score
whats the risk?

if we direct owner sell, we also sell on carousell, means we are all very risky.

to each of his own...some may do it but some may not.

coz my frien kena before...saw a Sub...selling reasonable on Carousell...met n take a look...fake... as frien is a collector, he roughly know where to spot...but cannot be 100% sure himself even though he is a collector...i am not so i wun even wan to risk it...we are not talking about a couple hundred dollars here.
u just need some black sheep to spoil the soup.
Thus my friend usually buy resales through connection...i mean those shops whom does this or through friens friens...but definitely not stranger coz if **** happen...hard to trace back and result in police report will not be nice.

AAA replica grade...u hardly can distinguish from real...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to each of his own...some may do it but some may not.

coz my frien kena before...saw a Sub...selling reasonable on Carousell...met n take a look...fake... as frien is a collector, he roughly know where to spot...but cannot be 100% sure himself even though he is a collector...i am not so i wun even wan to risk it...we are not talking about a couple hundred dollars here.
u just need some black sheep to spoil the soup.
Thus my friend usually buy resales through connection...i mean those shops whom does this or through friens friens...but definitely not stranger coz if **** happen...hard to trace back and result in police report will not be nice.

AAA replica grade...u hardly can distinguish from real...

there's grey sellers shop that does authentication for a small fee, can always go for verification to deal on the spot.

if carousell sellers refused to go then no deal, like u say its thousand of dollars of cos buyer is worried.

but if going for authentication also worried then better off buying from AD which apparently they have no stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.