Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dest1ny

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a full gold Daytona but similar to the steel sports models they are all sold out in Rolex/hour glass.
What are the other channels that I can get at retail price? Or need to also pay premium like steel models?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a full gold Daytona but similar to the steel sports models they are all sold out in Rolex/hour glass.
What are the other channels that I can get at retail price? Or need to also pay premium like steel models?

full gold daytona can request from AD, but need wait for awhile.

they sure entertain u, maybe can bundle with a sports rolex. but no discounts

but if you're looking to buy immediately, go grey, full gold prices are still below retail.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your most expensive watch is Tag Heuer, just ask your watch friends along la.

Need some heavy hitters like full gold watches, AP, Patek, Urwerk, richard mille...etc for greater discount to be unlocked. =:p

SA see you, straight away put you into private room for viewing and champagne all come out and then you just put your sack of cash on the table for counting. Live the baller way, no need credit card installment plan crap.

LOL.. Buy rolex must look for high level watch friends for party. :eek:

Bryson

Reaction score
Rolex-Datejust-16013---115777.jpg

Hi all, I'm looking for the same vintage datejust with 3035 movement as attached. Anyone able to share with me where to purchase one? I tried carousell and I missed out one, apparently it's sold. TIA!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, what's the best way to sell off my 2nd hand Rolex? It's an old 6694
Go carousell and pm Andy. Best price for rolex
CJsTfjxl.png

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
doesn’t matter u pay cash or by credit card instalment plan...it does not affect the AD coz if u on instalment plan...the bank had pay AD full...it is u n bank problem liao
I think the underlying message is to show that you are richer than they think. Ads like this type of people.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex-Datejust-16013---115777.jpg

Hi all, I'm looking for the same vintage datejust with 3035 movement as attached. Anyone able to share with me where to purchase one? I tried carousell and I missed out one, apparently it's sold. TIA!
Bencoolen.. asian time pieces. They have this combination.

Bryson

Reaction score
Bencoolen.. asian time pieces. They have this combination.

Thank you! Will try contacting him via whatsapp first. Appreciate it!

WhatsApp him and he said no longer in stock..

Last edited:

4D.TOTO&BS

Reaction score
Far East Plaza, Level 4, Unit 121B.
14 Scotts Road, #04-121B
Singapore 228213

Look for Edmund.

Rolex authentication service $80. AP authentication $70, Tudor $100, Omega $50, Cartier $80, Tag Heuer $60.

Thanks for the info. I'll mention your name to get some discount..

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worthwhile to trade a sea dweller plus top up for bluesy submariner

Both same year full set box paper tags manuals

Condition also equal

Last edited:

dest1ny

Reaction score
full gold daytona can request from AD, but need wait for awhile.

they sure entertain u, maybe can bundle with a sports rolex. but no discounts

but if you're looking to buy immediately, go grey, full gold prices are still below retail.

I went to Rolex, the salesperson told me even for full gold Daytona can only go into this ‘interest’ list, not even waiting list as I am not existing customer of hour glass.

For grey, where do you recommend I buy from? Swx?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to Rolex, the salesperson told me even for full gold Daytona can only go into this ‘interest’ list, not even waiting list as I am not existing customer of hour glass.

For grey, where do you recommend I buy from? Swx?

try brightime @ bencoolen.

you should try multiple AD.

if full gold need wait, you ask the rolex salesperson go fug spider

adgjl321

Reaction score
Which country to buy Rolex cheapest? Hong Kong? Switzerland? Or?
UK now. I got lobang in UK, if you looking to get something there can PM me. But if you only want your sub gmt daytona SD then forget it. If buying some datejust/PM models then potentially can get it but let’s see

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which country to buy Rolex cheapest? Hong Kong? Switzerland? Or?
I always hunt at the neighbors above us. Day trip in and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.