Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buyer should always go to seller place of convenience for viewing

yup, thats why im saying most deals that i been through, most people stay by this rule of thumb....

so far so good.

seller always think buyer lowballer.
buyer always think seller price too high.

its normal :s13:

carousell is still a place to hunt for good deals. if either party is sincere, can feel it one.

Last edited:

kaixin18

Reaction score
shops are for the desperado for cash.
carousell easily much better.

but shops take in low, some ok one will mark up not too high, also considered not bad for those who wanna go resellers shops to buy. some shops go for fast turnaround with agar agar profit.

bright time @ bencoolen
the time co @ far east.

this 2 i personally feel the price is quite okay. but their watches turnaround quite fast at times especially those popular models.

Yes lol my lowly omega and seadweller is from timeco.
Brightime price is good. Just Nego. The boss will give his best one.
Chuan price too marked up. They use their rep to upsell

i'm looking to get either rolex, omega or franck muller watches from overseas. which country sells such watches at a lower price? thanks.

adgjl321

Reaction score
Er.. when selling Rolex why carousell people like to ask if you are the first owner?

First owner and 100th owner got price difference?

Local Ad or overseas full set got difference?

Or is some new low-ball tactics?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Most annoying for me is already state BNIB with stickers and they ask for more photos then what is already on the listing...

Anyway, got a BNIB DJ41 rhodium, warranty dated last week Jan.
13.3k RRP in SG with wait list, will sell slightly below RRP

https://m.rolex.com/watches/datejust/m126334-0014.html

Last edited:

Plikhz

Reaction score
Yes lol my lowly omega and seadweller is from timeco.
Brightime price is good. Just Nego. The boss will give his best one.
Chuan price too marked up. They use their rep to upsell

Thanks! Brightime also abt $300 or a percentage, say for popular models?

Plikhz

Reaction score
I am also a newbie therefore I only buy bnib set and must be authenticated. I don’t really go second hand because I dun want to risk over paying by buying polished set or repaired set. For bnib set, I also try to be careful.. for example if the set dated more than 3-4 months without stickers n sized, I wouldn’t buy too because it means someone may have worn it before resell as bnib. I will tend to pay abit higher for bnib that is dated less than one month old with stickers n unsized.. of coz followed by you need to get it authenticated at independent watch shop... thereafter you can bring to rsc and request for the watch to be sized... once they take it in to resize for u.. u r more or less assured it is genuine. Just some tip for newbie
Thank you so much, this is very helpful! Great advice for newbies like me

Plikhz

Reaction score
Sort of agree. Best deal is always to get from agents that bulk buy from overseas agent and supply to those grey dealers...I find their price lower than many of the carousell grey dealers. The worst is to buy from carousell end user.. most of the time their price r even higher than shop and already lost their sense of market price... to make it worst their attitude stink when u can’t get close to their expected price n they will start calling u Low ballers

Where to find these agents ah? TIA

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, thats why im saying most deals that i been through, most people stay by this rule of thumb....

so far so good.

seller always think buyer lowballer.
buyer always think seller price too high.

its normal :s13:

carousell is still a place to hunt for good deals. if either party is sincere, can feel it one.

For me.
70% time waster low baller
30% legit ready buyer

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am also a newbie therefore I only buy bnib set and must be authenticated. I don’t really go second hand because I dun want to risk over paying by buying polished set or repaired set. For bnib set, I also try to be careful.. for example if the set dated more than 3-4 months without stickers n sized, I wouldn’t buy too because it means someone may have worn it before resell as bnib. I will tend to pay abit higher for bnib that is dated less than one month old with stickers n unsized.. of coz followed by you need to get it authenticated at independent watch shop... thereafter you can bring to rsc and request for the watch to be sized... once they take it in to resize for u.. u r more or less assured it is genuine. Just some tip for newbie

Stickers will be a thing of past

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to find these agents ah? TIA

I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I abit reluctant to recommend him because kena fck by him for nth... that time I was too cautious so I emailed the AD to check whether the set indeed is dated as per the warranty card but following day immediately he msg me say that he got banned to get any sets from them anymore.. I mean if he would have told me cannot check with the AD I would have not done so..

Give me I also will fk you.
Sabo people. If scare. Don't buy from resellers.
Buy from shop or wait at ad. Lol

Go and call the to check is dumb as hell.
Better Siam you as a buyer.

This kind of thing common sense.

Last edited:

estrangable

Reaction score
Jesus what an jerk you are! Writing in to Sabo the seller.

BallGag

Reaction score

Hahaha holy **** I feel bad for the guy that sold to you.

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
You, my friend, deserved to be f***ed.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ppl help you, do you favour, you go sabo him. You damn jia lat. so scared you don’t buy la :s22: really deserved to be f-ed

Last edited:

adgjl321

Reaction score
Who has the best reseller contact? with payment terms? And what are your thoughts? Safe to buy?
Please la in Singapore people sell fake Rolex go jail

Some buyers really last warning, deal with this guy, my set BNIB, can show receipt to match serial number etc. I live in the East insist I go west to authenticate the watch and bargain like no tomorrow

Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah u really a cheese pie... :vijayadmin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.