ed_is_on_87

Reaction score
redalert123 said:
rolex

sea dweller

where buy the cheapest??????

i mean new one

is it at the people parks complex????

peninsula lee chay should be not bad. my dad got his submariner half gold from there. you can also try dickson watch at paragon. look for richard. i got my watch from him.

ed_is_on_87

Reaction score
ohlins said:
congrats......

dun worry....the 3130 movement in the 14060m is very accurate, whether cosc tested or not...

most important....like u said....is u bought what u like.....must be 'song' then got kick....why buy something that others say is good...

hahaha. couldnt agree more. anyway you seem like the most active rolex forum member here. lol. and laggi more song is the sub fit my hand perfectly. =D cheers.

sexyboy16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ed_is_on_87 said:
sure. more than glad. pic quality not good. now poor lighting + my camera phone. =)

Very nice. Did you buy it from Paragon, D*ckson watches? Or another place?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know any reliable 2nd hand dealer that sell watches over internet like
www.passions.com.sg? Their selection small. have canadian friend interested.

or is there any 2nd hand dealer willing to deal with overseas sales?

ed_is_on_87

Reaction score
sexyboy16 said:
Very nice. Did you buy it from Paragon, D*ckson watches? Or another place?

i got it from dickson watches paragon after scouting almost everywhere from lucky plaza to peninsula to chinatown. lol. more importantly was the salesperson was kind and patient enough. furthermore, he let me try a lot of watches like chopard, tag, etc etc.. before i eventually settled for the sub.

ohlins

Reaction score
ed_is_on_87 said:
hahaha. couldnt agree more. anyway you seem like the most active rolex forum member here. lol. and laggi more song is the sub fit my hand perfectly. =D cheers.

haha yeah maybe kinda like rolex abit too much.....:)

just one thing.....did dickson give you the plastic bezel protector and green hang tag..?....it's better to keep all these things...:)

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard rolex is increasing their price soon....price hike already implemented in HK.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard rolex is increasing their price soon....price hike already implemented in HK.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw people posted rolex is increasing their price soon....price hike already implemented in HK.

ed_is_on_87

Reaction score
ohlins said:
haha yeah maybe kinda like rolex abit too much.....:)

just one thing.....did dickson give you the plastic bezel protector and green hang tag..?....it's better to keep all these things...:)

wah. heng. the guy put it on the table, then i ask him put in the box also.. but i never take the green hang tag leh coz he took a new piece and there wasnt any tag... lol.

ohlins

Reaction score
ed_is_on_87 said:
wah. heng. the guy put it on the table, then i ask him put in the box also.. but i never take the green hang tag leh coz he took a new piece and there wasnt any tag... lol.

hmm....every rolex watch comes with a green tag...:p

sexyboy16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about the price for a GMT Master II?

Lowest price for it?

I thinking of getting it end of the month.

ohlins

Reaction score
i think it's more fun if u go shopping to get a feel of the market.......

frankly speaking....even if i tell u how much i can get from a particular AD......he may or may not quote you the same price when u walk in.......

maguses

Reaction score
sexyboy16 said:
How about the price for a GMT Master II?

Lowest price for it?

I thinking of getting it end of the month.

Around 6.5K? Have you seen the full gold version with red rubies and blue sapphires on the bezel replicating the pepsi look? Simply out of this world! There is a big big picture of it on the back of Men's Folio. I wonder how much that is.... Prob can buy a HDB?

sexyboy16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6.5K seems ok price to me.

Is GMT Master II ok? Or should I get a SD or Sub instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.