Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmental

Reaction score
My new baby. :o

IMG_1838.jpg

Nice, I like the new explorer 2 as well.

haha

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello forumers,

Just now i asked my female colleague, on how much she spent on the general servicing to her estimated $14K watch, she said she sent it to Rolex centre to service, the damage about $600 to $700

This is very expensive man !!!

beng035

Master Member
Reaction score
hello forumers,

Just now i asked my female colleague, on how much she spent on the general servicing to her estimated $14K watch, she said she sent it to Rolex centre to service, the damage about $600 to $700

This the min price. Each time you book into rolex center, this is their SOP. Any additional will incur additional charges.

You can do a search, there is a shop at lucky plaza, a lot of forumers recommend . not sure if its ture, the tech there use be from rolex centre, his rates are reasonable. ard 200 plus

lucas324

Master Member
Reaction score
i just bought a Solvil et Titus watch.. according to the lady she say it's the newest arrival... so i just bought it...

This watch looks similar once i wore it... and i manage to find out which rolex it look like liao....

It's the Rolex Submariner~
rolex-submariner-01.jpg

It looks exactly like it... Bezel..same... Bracelet same...~

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hello forumers,

SO Expensive :( but normal for auto watches.

RelicSinner

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a local AD, july 2011, DateJust II 116334 Dark Gray Dial with Roman up for sale @ 8.5K Only.

Selling as upgrading to an AP ROO.

Contact me at 96180200 :)

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
423672d1303150798-wtt-rolex-milgauss-gv-img_0190.jpg

Anyone gotch gv milgauss, wanna let go...pm moi.
Must hab box and cert.

no box no cert no tok.

:s12: :o :s12:

l0uisVuitt0n

Reaction score
looking to hoot a sub w/date (116610LN) . any idea whats the price currently and which AD with best disc?

aptget

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMAG0188.jpg

can someone tell me the model of this watch ?

was heading to Tong building to get it authenticated but raining :/

btw how much does it cost to get it authenticated ???? $100~300 ?
slight scratches, no box/cert :( was told they are willing to let go 3K, dunno worth it or not

Last edited:

socketer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMAG0188.jpg

can someone tell me the model of this watch ?

was heading to Tong building to get it authenticated but raining :/

btw how much does it cost to get it authenticated ???? $100~300 ?
slight scratches, no box/cert :( was told they are willing to let go 3K, dunno worth it or not

verification cost $107 at RSC. places like JW and tophour cost $30, and will get it done faster.

the watch you're looking looks like a boy or ladies sized datejust leh. paiseh can't help you with the model number, but the magnifying factor of the cyclops lens seems abit too small. (i don't have much experiences with ladies/boy sized rollies, so dun quote me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.