Tie Clip ?

Snowy1998

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a simple tie clip , something that doesn't have any pattern on it . Need it for my slim tie and need it soon , so I can't order it online . Anyone knows where to get one ?
 

Kenneth C

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
746
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a simple tie clip , something that doesn't have any pattern on it . Need it for my slim tie and need it soon , so I can't order it online . Anyone knows where to get one ?

Have you been to Takashimaya ?
 

true form

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
0
mayb can check shop directory if raffles city got a shop that sell accessories, or custom tailors? or else can try online... ebay/gmarket..
 

Snowy1998

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
mayb can check shop directory if raffles city got a shop that sell accessories, or custom tailors? or else can try online... ebay/gmarket..

Tried a few custom tailor shop , don't have . I ordered 3 of them on ebay already but the shipping is slow . I need the clip by 23rd April but ebay estimated shipping is April 15-25 .
 

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
557
Sorry chanced upon this thread late.

I got this 2 inch tie bar from Tifanny's. Very classy and down to earth old fashioned simple.

You can even engrave for a small fee

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top