Tiger Air seat selection really Necessary?

skar78

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
I'm traveling with the Mrs and kid in june to bali. Wondering should I book seats or skip that and ask to be seated together when checking in? Well they seat us together?
Anyone with any experience with tiger air?
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
I'm traveling with the Mrs and kid in june to bali. Wondering should I book seats or skip that and ask to be seated together when checking in? Well they seat us together?
Anyone with any experience with tiger air?

The question is availability. By the time you check-in, there may or may not be three seats together. If you want to sit together, I suggest you pay for the seat selection.
 

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
155,105
Reaction score
2,043
if you want guarantee to have 3 seat together, better pay for the seat selection.
 

sellun

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
51
either that or you go earlier 2hrs before and be the first one in the line. Give your passports together. I've never booked in advance and have always seated together :)
 

skar78

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Thanks. Booked seats. Better safe than sorry. And I'm the type who will be at the check in counter the most an hour early. Lol
 

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
27,508
Reaction score
47
1st rule of air travel. DON'T let the airline book the seats for you.
 

BuGGi3

Master Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
18
Didnt book seats for my trip to kl. Seated together with my friend still. But of course, pay for guaranteed seats!

P.s. I realised less than 20% of passengers paid for booking of seats for the return trip.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top