addictzz
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 30, 2010
- Messages
- 2,490
- Reaction score
- 0
These 2 bags have similar features. Which one is better according to you guys?
These 2 are also TSA-compliant which means that we can allow this bag to go through airport luggage scanning without having to take the laptop out of the bag. Do you Changi officers recognize that these bags are TSA-friendly and allow the bags to just be scanned like that? I hate to take out my laptop everytime I scan my luggage.
These 2 are also TSA-compliant which means that we can allow this bag to go through airport luggage scanning without having to take the laptop out of the bag. Do you Changi officers recognize that these bags are TSA-friendly and allow the bags to just be scanned like that? I hate to take out my laptop everytime I scan my luggage.
