Toshiba Satellite L40-A notebook.

~'小蝴蝶'~

Master Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
0
Hello.

I am using the laptop as mentioned above. I do not wish to keep charging my battery when using so I wonder where is the battery at?

Thank you much much.
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
just leave it in there. It doesnt just continue charging when its full. If it did every battery would explode.
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
~'小蝴蝶'~;84010143 said:
But I thought it would decrease the battery life? :s11:

My lenovo keeps my battery at 60%. See if your comp has a setting for that.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top