TPG IP ban by HWZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,325
Reaction score
122,430
Good morning.

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

Above is the message I get when accessing HWZ via my TPG line.

Yesterday was still working but today I found out that the IP address has been banned.

What happened :s11::s11:
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,550
I don't think we blanket banned TPG users, could be some issue on TPG's end. Please try again later or tomorrow? :s11:
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,325
Reaction score
122,430
I don't think we blanket banned TPG users, could be some issue on TPG's end. Please try again later or tomorrow? :s11:

Still cannot. Not sure why.
There is a hyperlink in the webpage for me to write in and contact HWZ. Maybe I should proceed with that instead ?
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
TPG user here, everything seems to be okay from my end. Could we verify that it is not something related to cache by using incognito on your web browser then accessing “forums.hardwarezone.com.sg” ?

Good morning.

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

WWAbove is the message I get when accessing HWZ via my TPG line.

Yesterday was still working but today I found out that the IP address has been banned.

What happened :s11::s11:
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,325
Reaction score
122,430
TPG user here, everything seems to be okay from my end. Could we verify that it is not something related to cache by using incognito on your web browser then accessing “forums.hardwarezone.com.sg” ?

Nope. I downloaded Firefox on my hp and tried to access HWZ, same issue.
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,325
Reaction score
122,430
I am able to access now.

Kindly close thread.

Thanks :s12:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top