Train tickets from https://www.chinahighlights.com?

lloop9

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, have anyone booked high speed rail from https://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains before?

I know Ctrip is the place to go for when buying tickets online. But Ctrip only allow booking 2 months before date of travel, and no seat selection. But Chinahighlights allows early booking & seat selection online. But Chinahighlights booking has an additional US$6 per ticket booking fee, anyone knows how much Ctrip charges per ticket?
 
Last edited:

Gruffy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
0
I used China Highlights to book two train tickets in November 2017 - Kunming to Lijiang, and then Lijiang to Dali. They were very responsive with good English. Train tickets were sent ahead to my hotel when I arrived in Kunming.

Sent from HTC_M9pw using GAGT
 

lloop9

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
0
I used China Highlights to book two train tickets in November 2017 - Kunming to Lijiang, and then Lijiang to Dali. They were very responsive with good English. Train tickets were sent ahead to my hotel when I arrived in Kunming.

Sent from HTC_M9pw using GAGT

Bro, thanks for replying. At least someone on HWZ used them before, I will consider using them besides Ctrip.
 

iCuteCube

Master Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
0
I used China Highlights before, not much impression on good or bad, but it manage to send the tickets to my hotel on time, so nothing to complain or rave about.
 

lloop9

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
0
I used China Highlights before, not much impression on good or bad, but it manage to send the tickets to my hotel on time, so nothing to complain or rave about.

Ths for the feedback bro, appreciate it. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top