Hi All,
I have been using Windows for many many years, thought of changing to MBP. I know that for music I have to copy all the files from Itune, copy and paste thru folder. But what about those purchase apps for my Ipad and Iphone? Can someone advise me how to transfer it over? Will Apple asked me to purchase apps again that I bought from my laptop, re-installing all over huh?
Appreciate your kind advise
Best Regards/Eric
I have been using Windows for many many years, thought of changing to MBP. I know that for music I have to copy all the files from Itune, copy and paste thru folder. But what about those purchase apps for my Ipad and Iphone? Can someone advise me how to transfer it over? Will Apple asked me to purchase apps again that I bought from my laptop, re-installing all over huh?
Appreciate your kind advise
Best Regards/Eric
