Transport Service to recommend...

nst1982

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I intend to visit the Dreamworld on the 22nd Nov and wish to book a 2-way transport service. Staying in pratunam area. Big group 7adult 4 child.

Anyone have any reliable driver to recommend ?
 

farmer71

Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2005
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I intend to visit the Dreamworld on the 22nd Nov and wish to book a 2-way transport service. Staying in pratunam area. Big group 7adult 4 child.

Anyone have any reliable driver to recommend ?


I book a mini van good for 7 people. But your group is big 11. May need a mini bus.
 

oscar

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
283
Reaction score
0
I use S.P. LIMOUSINE for my Oct family trip, very reliable, they have a price list, or u can email them to get a quote
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top