Travel buddy for Dec?

alyssax

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
Able to take one week of leave so I'm looking to spend it! Any one interested in a short trip last week of Nov or first/second week of Dec (exact dates flexible)? My friends can't take leave a short notice, so I am trying my luck here. I am 26/f/local Chinese.

PM me if keen, cheers!
 
Last edited:

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Good luck. Hope you managed to get a fun travel buddy. Stay safe.
 

hzhzhz

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Able to take one week of leave so I'm looking to spend it! Any one interested in a short trip first or second week of Dec? My friends can't take leave a short notice, so I am trying my luck here. I am 26/f/local Chinese.

PM me if keen, cheers!

Hi. Yea. Plan to go on 2nd week.
 

hzhzhz

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Able to take one week of leave so I'm looking to spend it! Any one interested in a short trip first or second week of Dec? My friends can't take leave a short notice, so I am trying my luck here. I am 26/f/local Chinese.

PM me if keen, cheers!

I had pm you
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
I think like that better also.


:o:o

Able to take one week of leave so I'm looking to spend it! Any one interested in a short trip last week of Nov or first/second week of Dec (exact dates flexible)? My friends can't take leave a short notice, so I am trying my luck here. I am 26/f/local Chinese.

PM me if keen, cheers!

zeh zeh blackcube waiting for you to PM!!! :s12::s12::s12:
 

den1555

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,830
Reaction score
0
i am going on 7-9 dec staying at centara grand, world club deluxe room if u interested.
 

den1555

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,830
Reaction score
0
wish you luck. hopefully you be able to get someone fun and keen on adventure.

thanks. makes no difference to me.
I have my own friends/stuff to occupy my time.
just helping fellow solo travelers to cut down their expenses.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top