Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

masato4

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
Travel with peace of mind.

Our travel insurance products allow you to travel the world in complete freedom, knowing you have the most comprehensive protection.

Be it for a short trip or extended family holiday, single-journey or annual coverage allowing for multiple trips, as a student leaving for higher education overseas.

We can help you compare the rates for a few companies to get the most competitive quotes for you!

Just go here to send in your enquiry.
 
Last edited:

masato4

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
Invite Friends

Sorry for the temporary glitch in the system, have resolved it.
Upzz for the day :s12::s12:
 

Aresden

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
13
Thank you! Your submission has been saved!

??????? Is this a trick to get us to do your surveys????
 

masato4

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
Thank you! Your submission has been saved!

??????? Is this a trick to get us to do your surveys????

Hi Aresden, nope its not a trick. I'm sure those who submitted has been followed up with quotations from my side.

May I know the start date of your travel insurance quotation that you have requested is from when as I have 1/1/1920 in my record instead.

Do pm me the correct date.
Thanks! :)
 

Aresden

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
13
Hi Aresden, nope its not a trick. I'm sure those who submitted has been followed up with quotations from my side.

May I know the start date of your travel insurance quotation that you have requested is from when as I have 1/1/1920 in my record instead.

Do pm me the correct date.
Thanks! :)

Never received any quotations in my email?
How are quotations given????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top