
Normally travel insurance has a clause that says they cover trip cancel if purchased 7 days before departure. Its ok even if u buy the day before departure just that you will not enjoy coverage that I mentioned above. Just read the clauses carefully. I've always buy from ntuc, so far nv claim before so can't comment much on the claim processes. Just that they are cheap.
Hi guys , am i too late to buy myself a travel insurance ? my flight is this friday and im going to eastern europe .
If im not too late , any recommendation ?
How many days and which date ? Please PM me.
Prices differ due to number of days and destination, so I can't advise u if u got chop or not. Most importantly be a smart consumer and compare if you are sourcing on your own. Since yours is a package and its for 16 days, 100 bucks sounds reasonable enuff. Enjoy ur trip.