Travel Insurance

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Yeah, I agree that most of my trips are Jetstar but I do get good deals from Tiger from time to time. Only flew once on Scoot so far.

tiger still ok lah
their bkk so far cheapest is 95sgd ...
their promo not very good so far lol
their taipei this year cheapest is 145 , 185 lol ...

jetstar more xiong lol more promo !!!

scoot tue promo always taipei 200+ lol
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,533
Reaction score
2,863
tiger still ok lah
their bkk so far cheapest is 95sgd ...
their promo not very good so far lol
their taipei this year cheapest is 145 , 185 lol ...

jetstar more xiong lol more promo !!!

scoot tue promo always taipei 200+ lol

Scoot go Korea good?
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,533
Reaction score
2,863
Damn, just missed MSIG 50% off :(, looks like I'll have to go for AXA.
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,533
Reaction score
2,863
axa good?
got claim successfully before for medical claims ?

Haha, I never claim before for anything so not very sure. I buy for the ease of mind.

Come to think of it, do you guys buy travel insurance that cover loss of electronic devices like laptops, cellphones, PDAs?
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Haha, I never claim before for anything so not very sure. I buy for the ease of mind.

Come to think of it, do you guys buy travel insurance that cover loss of electronic devices like laptops, cellphones, PDAs?

yup, will check the claims amount lol ...
know some insurance their cheapest plan no cover your loss of cash ...
normally wont buy together with airline
coz their coverage is very low ...
rather spend 10sgd more to buy a coverage which is few times more
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,533
Reaction score
2,863
yup, will check the claims amount lol ...
know some insurance their cheapest plan no cover your loss of cash ...
normally wont buy together with airline
coz their coverage is very low ...
rather spend 10sgd more to buy a coverage which is few times more

I have some friends who don't believe in buying travel insurance at all.

Maybe I am just paranoid :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top