luvwings
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 759
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi
I am looking for a laptop, main considerations that I am looking at will be:
- Light and Portability (very important)
- Usage will be for travel use, abit of work to be done (words/ppt)
- Surfing net
- light programming (not a must)
No limit for a budget first.
Currently considering
- Microsoft Surface
- HP Specture 360
- Macbook (was initial consideration but the 1 port issue is an big consideration for me)
Those considered but dropped:
- Dell XPS
- Lenovo Laptops
Any advice is appreciated
I am looking for a laptop, main considerations that I am looking at will be:
- Light and Portability (very important)
- Usage will be for travel use, abit of work to be done (words/ppt)
- Surfing net
- light programming (not a must)
No limit for a budget first.
Currently considering
- Microsoft Surface
- HP Specture 360
- Macbook (was initial consideration but the 1 port issue is an big consideration for me)
Those considered but dropped:
- Dell XPS
- Lenovo Laptops
Any advice is appreciated