kendoarts
Master Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,156
- Reaction score
- 1
Bring an avid traveler, there’s always a standard set of items I’ll always bring with me. Of course, along with that, there are some optional ones and some which I bring depending on which country I travel to.
Of course, even being a frequent traveler, I STILL left out some important stuff at times, which is why I developed my very own Travel Check List. This check list has helped me and I hope by sharing it here, I can help those who might/can use it as reference too.
*Please note the below mentioned checklist is based on my needs/wants and necessity only. Please pick this up as your own reference if you deem fit/necessary.
You may help me build up the list accordingly as well. Suggestions welcome.
Standard
Set A (*It is important to note that the items contained here are of travel size)
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Dental floss
Shampoo
Shower Foam
Conditioner
Facial Foam
Hair wax/gel
Shaver
Set B
Universal Travel Adapter with USB Port(s) x 2 - 2 because of multiple devices
Power Bank
USB Cable
Set C (*It is important to note that the items contained here are of travel size)
Medications (as per your needs/requirements)
First Aid Kit
Swiss Army Knife
Set D (Number of attire subject to duration and destination of trip)
Undergarments
Top
Jeans / Three-Quad pants
Jacket
Slippers
Shoes
Towel
Set E (Goes with me on my Hand Carry)
Passport
Travel Pocket (for me to keep important receipts, documents, cards etc)
Moisturizer
Lip Balm
Tissue Paper
Sunglasses
Earphone/Head Phones
iPad/Tablet
Umbrella
Mobile Phone
Camera
Additional Items
Luggage Tag
Luggage Locks
Travel Insurance (Optional but strongly encouraged)
GPS (Optional if you are doing Self Drive Trips)
Optional For Winter/ Cold Climate Destinations
Ear Muffs
Winter Jacket
Facial Masks (hydrating purpose)
Scarfs
Gloves
Snow Cap
Optional For Summer / Hot or Sunny Climate Destinations
Sun Tan Lotion
Facial Masks (hydrating purpose)
Optional For Business Trips
Laptop
Laptop Charger
Thumbdrive / Portable Hard Disk
Of course, even being a frequent traveler, I STILL left out some important stuff at times, which is why I developed my very own Travel Check List. This check list has helped me and I hope by sharing it here, I can help those who might/can use it as reference too.
*Please note the below mentioned checklist is based on my needs/wants and necessity only. Please pick this up as your own reference if you deem fit/necessary.
You may help me build up the list accordingly as well. Suggestions welcome.
Standard
Set A (*It is important to note that the items contained here are of travel size)
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Dental floss
Shampoo
Shower Foam
Conditioner
Facial Foam
Hair wax/gel
Shaver
Set B
Universal Travel Adapter with USB Port(s) x 2 - 2 because of multiple devices
Power Bank
USB Cable
Set C (*It is important to note that the items contained here are of travel size)
Medications (as per your needs/requirements)
First Aid Kit
Swiss Army Knife
Set D (Number of attire subject to duration and destination of trip)
Undergarments
Top
Jeans / Three-Quad pants
Jacket
Slippers
Shoes
Towel
Set E (Goes with me on my Hand Carry)
Passport
Travel Pocket (for me to keep important receipts, documents, cards etc)
Moisturizer
Lip Balm
Tissue Paper
Sunglasses
Earphone/Head Phones
iPad/Tablet
Umbrella
Mobile Phone
Camera
Additional Items
Luggage Tag
Luggage Locks
Travel Insurance (Optional but strongly encouraged)
GPS (Optional if you are doing Self Drive Trips)
Optional For Winter/ Cold Climate Destinations
Ear Muffs
Winter Jacket
Facial Masks (hydrating purpose)
Scarfs
Gloves
Snow Cap
Optional For Summer / Hot or Sunny Climate Destinations
Sun Tan Lotion
Facial Masks (hydrating purpose)
Optional For Business Trips
Laptop
Laptop Charger
Thumbdrive / Portable Hard Disk
