Treasure at Tampines

yoongcy421

Reaction score
Noobie and newbie here. Planning family soon so looking to buy property. I see many sifus here and I'm wondering is freehold vs 99 year a factor in consideration? I dont see this point being brought up as often as I would think.. hmm

Oftheseas

Reaction score
Noobie and newbie here. Planning family soon so looking to buy property. I see many sifus here and I'm wondering is freehold vs 99 year a factor in consideration? I dont see this point being brought up as often as I would think.. hmm
FH vs 99LH is definitely one of the many factors in consideration. Depending on individuals, Some might rate it as the most important factor, but others might rank it after locations, price & unit layout,etc.

This topic have been discussed so often in so many other threads, but you choose to read this Tampines private flats one to search !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.