Trent vs yoobao

diwi66

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
u can google leh..it will come out...yoobao is easy to find. If everything give u answers, the world will be meaningless.:D

I have tried google before, got plenty on yoobao seller but the pricing are more expensive than the Hwz seller. that's y asking for help... tks
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
I finally found out why the lights on my yoobao charger is not blinking. It is a faulty usb cable. I change the usb cable to another usb cable now it is blinking. :D
 

diwi66

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Hi guys, i went down to the shop today. they don't sell the yoobao charger. that's what the staff told me when i asked him. Anyway, tks for the info!
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, i went down to the shop today. they don't sell the yoobao charger. that's what the staff told me when i asked him. Anyway, tks for the info!

Today I went to the shop hai xin rui at the 5th floor escalator at sim lim sq..the yoobao charger is there but price is back to $89.90. I never ask the shop whether got sell...I just went in and saw the charger is there hanging right near the door.

1st floor sim lim is even more absurb selling $100+...see how long they can hold the stock..maybe next time got sale again...:D
 

mbgeow

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
0
hmmm think wait till the IT show coming up ard MArch time see got cheaper...think of getting one Trent one..
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Hi which New Trent charger are you using?
And what's the price & where to buy ?

Thank you. ;)
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
Hi which New Trent charger are you using?
And what's the price & where to buy ?

Thank you. ;)

I am using
New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh.

I bought it during black friday sale at amazon web site. Some local sellers are also selling this.
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
The shop name I have already mentioned in page 2 of this post. No longer on offer. U guys miss the boat .
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
If u charge iPhone, 1 A is enough . U only need 2A if u want to charge iPad fast.
 

DouBleB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
10,695
Reaction score
2
I see $79 is kinda expensive haha think i will wait 2 weeks later for itshow... Or you know places that sell cheap yoobao batter?
 

DAREN771

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
9,974
Reaction score
0
I see $79 is kinda expensive haha think i will wait 2 weeks later for itshow... Or you know places that sell cheap yoobao batter?

local MO seller in hwzone selling $89 by the way for the new trent. U have to wait for sale to get then..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top