TRIP.COM anyone tried before

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,021
Reaction score
1,916
Yah, once the airline issues the booking #, one can safely deal with the airline directly. Dun need trip.com already.

The only worry of booking via an agency is whether they will issue the ticket booking # or not.
I always managed to receive the confirmation by the next day.
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Trip.com sometimes got cheaper air ticket, when other sites start to increase, trip like never update the price :ROFLMAO: But they got price guarantee, even price change while their system is connecting with the airline, you just pay whichever amount when you submit the order.

That time i book scoot flight with trip.com, if i remember correctly, scoot got email me the itinerary also. Or at least i can manage the flight on scoot without going thru trip.com.
Sounds good.
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Yah, once the airline issues the booking #, one can safely deal with the airline directly. Dun need trip.com already.

The only worry of booking via an agency is whether they will issue the ticket booking # or not.
Wiill definitely give it a try when booking my next trip.
 

vuzuuu

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
44
Between expedia and trip, which is more reliable? Are they the same? EXPEDIA seems doing quite well on their marketing and advertising TV, youtube, FB and etc.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,021
Reaction score
1,916
Between expedia and trip, which is more reliable? Are they the same? EXPEDIA seems doing quite well on their marketing and advertising TV, youtube, FB and etc.
What I get out of trip.com is good enough for me. I have never used Expedia. I assume they are more Western-centric, whereas Trip.com has Asian pedigree, so Trip.com is better tuned to my expectations and I travel within this region.
 

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
64,427
Reaction score
1,775
Because of the relentless ads I WILL NOT PATRONISE this site
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,209
Reaction score
8,991
Dun think jewel will allow a sleazy company to advertise big big in their premises...

20240918-142553.jpg
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,485
Reaction score
3,707
Hi, is trip.com reliable to get the air ticket? I am trying to get a flight from SG to Warsaw, Poland.
After some research, Emirates offer aound 1700sgd while trip.com 1400sgd.
Anyone tried to purchase trip.com online flights, please share some tips and expereinces
yes, i always buy my tickets from trip.com
very reliable
there was once flight delayed and i got a notification from trip.com for either cancel the flight or accept
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,485
Reaction score
3,707
What I get out of trip.com is good enough for me. I have never used Expedia. I assume they are more Western-centric, whereas Trip.com has Asian pedigree, so Trip.com is better tuned to my expectations and I travel within this region.
yes agreed
preferred to use trip.com for my flight and hotel
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top