Trip to Bandung

PrincessX25

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2018
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Any one can share itnerity? Planned to visit in May. Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

danielkok

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2001
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
0
I'm in Bandung now.

You can plan one day trip to Kawah Putin and its surroundings, the next day to Lembang and its surroundings. Plus another day to explore the city. Best to avoid weekends because many local visitors come to Bandung for holidays.

I booked my day trips via Klook. So far so good.
 

danielkok

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2001
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
0
Hi Daniel.. can u advise which area to stay in Bandung?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Well, I am staying at the Hilton and wouldn't recommend this location haha. Nothing around the hotel so you need to take Grab everywhere and the road in front of the hotel is constantly jammed.
 

PrincessX25

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2018
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Ah ok.. I was looking at novotel , hilton and holiday inn... At the same time trying to see if got any villa since I m gg with a group of gfs.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top