mind_fighters
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2006
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 0
Experienced tutor providing tuition for Poly/JC/University Students.
I have been tutoring students from various institutions.
Below are the students that I have tutored over the past 15 years.
1. Students who transit from 4NA to Poly (PFP)
2. Students who entered JC through DSA
3. Students who transit from ITE to Poly
4. Mid - career adults who re-entered university (e.g. SUTD)
5. Students from private schools taking A Levels
6. Students from international schools (e.g. UWC (SEA), OFS, AIS, GIIS)
Some common modules that I have tutored before (Not exhaustive):
[Polytechnics]
1. A114 Mathematics for Engineering (Republic Polytechnic)
2. EMA 1002 Engineering Mathematics 2 (Temasek Polytechnic)
3. EMA 3001 Higher Engineering Mathematics (Temasek Polytechnic)
4. EG1001 Engineering Math 1A (Nanyang Polytechnic)
5. EG1008 Engineering Math 1B (Nanyang Polytechnic)
6. EG2001 Engineering Math 2A (Nanyang Polytechnic)
7. EG2008 Engineering Math 2B (Nanyang Polytechnic)
8. IT1001 Computing Mathematics 1 (Nanyang Polytechnic)
9. MS2128 Engineering Mathematics 1 (Singapore Polytechnic)
10. MS2237 Engineering Mathematics II (Singapore Polytechnic)
11. MS0229 Business Statistics (Singapore Polytechnic)
[University]
1. BPU in Introductory Engineering Mathematics (NUS)
2. MA1511 Engineering Calculus (NUS)
3. MA1512 Differential Equations for Engineering (NUS)
4. MA1101R Linear Algebra I (NUS)
5. MA1100R Fundamental Concepts of Mathematics (NUS)
6. MA2108 Mathematical Analysis I (NUS)
7. CE1011/CZ1011 Engineering Mathematics I (NTU)
8. CE1012/CZ1012 Engineering Mathematics II (NTU)
9. MH1812 Discrete Mathematics (NTU)
10. MAST10006 Calculus 2 (Melbourne University)
11. MT105a Mathematics I (University of London)
12. EDE 1101 Engineering Mathematics I (TUM)
Brief Portfolio of tutor:
- Top in class for Calculus related modules (Masters)
- Former Teaching Assistant in Stanford University, USA (Probability Theory)
- NUS B.Sc. (Hons) in Pure Mathematics
- NTU M. Sc. in Mathematics (NIE)
Call Mr Tay @ 9634 6830 now to enquire more.
I have been tutoring students from various institutions.
Below are the students that I have tutored over the past 15 years.
1. Students who transit from 4NA to Poly (PFP)
2. Students who entered JC through DSA
3. Students who transit from ITE to Poly
4. Mid - career adults who re-entered university (e.g. SUTD)
5. Students from private schools taking A Levels
6. Students from international schools (e.g. UWC (SEA), OFS, AIS, GIIS)
Some common modules that I have tutored before (Not exhaustive):
[Polytechnics]
1. A114 Mathematics for Engineering (Republic Polytechnic)
2. EMA 1002 Engineering Mathematics 2 (Temasek Polytechnic)
3. EMA 3001 Higher Engineering Mathematics (Temasek Polytechnic)
4. EG1001 Engineering Math 1A (Nanyang Polytechnic)
5. EG1008 Engineering Math 1B (Nanyang Polytechnic)
6. EG2001 Engineering Math 2A (Nanyang Polytechnic)
7. EG2008 Engineering Math 2B (Nanyang Polytechnic)
8. IT1001 Computing Mathematics 1 (Nanyang Polytechnic)
9. MS2128 Engineering Mathematics 1 (Singapore Polytechnic)
10. MS2237 Engineering Mathematics II (Singapore Polytechnic)
11. MS0229 Business Statistics (Singapore Polytechnic)
[University]
1. BPU in Introductory Engineering Mathematics (NUS)
2. MA1511 Engineering Calculus (NUS)
3. MA1512 Differential Equations for Engineering (NUS)
4. MA1101R Linear Algebra I (NUS)
5. MA1100R Fundamental Concepts of Mathematics (NUS)
6. MA2108 Mathematical Analysis I (NUS)
7. CE1011/CZ1011 Engineering Mathematics I (NTU)
8. CE1012/CZ1012 Engineering Mathematics II (NTU)
9. MH1812 Discrete Mathematics (NTU)
10. MAST10006 Calculus 2 (Melbourne University)
11. MT105a Mathematics I (University of London)
12. EDE 1101 Engineering Mathematics I (TUM)
Brief Portfolio of tutor:
- Top in class for Calculus related modules (Masters)
- Former Teaching Assistant in Stanford University, USA (Probability Theory)
- NUS B.Sc. (Hons) in Pure Mathematics
- NTU M. Sc. in Mathematics (NIE)
Call Mr Tay @ 9634 6830 now to enquire more.
