Turn off Display in MacBook Pro 2018

falcon2000

Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
258
Reaction score
8
Hi all

When I want to turn off display in MacBook Pro 2017 non touch bar I just press.

Control + Shift + Power.

Before that changed in Energy Saver > Turn display off after > Never.

Although display has turn off torrent downlod would still active.

Does this way also work in MacBook Pro 2018 ?

I mean does turn off display by press keys like in below website work in MacBook Pro 2018 ?

https://m.wikihow.tech/Turn-Off-a-Mac-Screen

Thank
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top