Unable to connect to App Store

yeowkwang

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Anyone had this issue before? My App Store on iPhone, iPad and MacBook are unable to connect but has no issue using data or office's wifi. I am sure it has something to do with my router but no settings have been changed within my Asus router. You could say suddenly I couldn't access to the App Store and I am not sure why this is happening.

Did the usual stuff like rebooting the router and our devices but to no avail. Help! :(
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Anyone has this issue before? My App Store on iPhone, iPad and MacBook are unable to connect but has no issue using data or office's wifi. I am sure it has something to do with my router but no settings have been changed within my Asus router. You could say suddenly I couldn't access to the App Store and I am not sure why this is happening.

Did the usual stuff like rebooting the router and our devices but to no avail. Help! :(
Have you tried to reset to factory setting?
 

yeowkwang

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Have you tried to reset to factory setting?
Not yet. Is this a common problem? Even my wife is facing the same issue too so I suspect it’s my Asus router but I have no idea how to resolve it since none of the settings of my router has changed.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Not yet. Is this a common problem? Even my wife is facing the same issue too so I suspect it’s my Asus router but I have no idea how to resolve it since none of the settings of my router has changed.
If you try hotspot is ok?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Yes sir. Use my iPhone and tether to my Macbook also can. Still scratching my head why suddenly my Asus router is restricting my access to App Store.
do you have the equipment to do a wired connection to your mac?
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
backup the router settings then reset it to factory defaults. updated firmware recently? made a config change recently?
 

babywoolf

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
888
Reaction score
13
I have the same issue with StarHub broadband. Once I reboot the ont it works. called StarHub and they say they have no issue at their side. I am using Asus xd6
 
Last edited:

kenapa siol

Master Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
60
Hijack this thread because i also kena this problem.

Using Asus ac86u router. Using Stock firmware and also upgraded to latest router firmware, rebooted iphone, also reset network setting on iphone.

Using Iphone 14 pro on ios17.4. Only left the option of factory reset but want to check if there is no other ways then i will do so liao.
 

babywoolf

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
888
Reaction score
13
Hijack this thread because i also kena this problem.

Using Asus ac86u router. Using Stock firmware and also upgraded to latest router firmware, rebooted iphone, also reset network setting on iphone.

Using Iphone 14 pro on ios17.4. Only left the option of factory reset but want to check if there is no other ways then i will do so liao.
I also realize if I vpn to another country I will be able to connect.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top