jamespham94
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I created a DMG file using Disk utility in Recovery Mode (File -> New Image -> Image from Folder)
I tried all the possible options from this question:
extracting DMG using 7Zip - not working
converting it to another format like ISO - not converting
opening DMG using Disk Drill - not opening
opening DMG using Data Rescue - not opening
_______________________________________
Trying to google and using hdiutil buts its not working on first code " hdiutil: attach failed - Operation not permitted "
I'm also did active " csrutil disable " in Terminal as well.
__________________________________________
I hope anyway can help me to take back this files by any things i do. All this file is really important for me.
Many thanks
I tried all the possible options from this question:
extracting DMG using 7Zip - not working
converting it to another format like ISO - not converting
opening DMG using Disk Drill - not opening
opening DMG using Data Rescue - not opening
_______________________________________
Trying to google and using hdiutil buts its not working on first code " hdiutil: attach failed - Operation not permitted "
I'm also did active " csrutil disable " in Terminal as well.
hdiutil attach -nomount -noverify -noautofsck -readwrite /volumes/"name of your image"
fsck_hfs -drfy /dev/diskxsx (x is your disk number)
hdiutil detach /dev/diskxsx (x is your disk number)
__________________________________________
I hope anyway can help me to take back this files by any things i do. All this file is really important for me.
Many thanks