MrConfused
Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 284
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi all. I have the following desktop that I purchased in 2017 (with upgrades along the way) and it's having these issues:
Issue 1: Unable to power on
Issue 2: Able to power on but cannot POST
Any idea what might be the issue?
Desktop Parts
Issue 1: Unable to power on
- When I clicked on the casing button, nothing happen (no fans spinning - CPU, cooling fans, PSU and GFX) but motherboard aesthetic light stripe powered on when electric socket is switched on.
- I tried to jump start the desktop using a screw driver and touching the motherboard power SW pins, it's the same behaviour as above.
- Tried to reseat the ram, GFX, motherboard power connectors (2 of them) but all failed to power on.
Issue 2: Able to power on but cannot POST
- Able to switch on using CPU casing power button and all fans managed to spin but the desktop cannot POST and USB devices had no lights.
Any idea what might be the issue?
Desktop Parts
- CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
- GPU: Nvidia 1650 SUPER
- Motherboard: Asus B350M-A
- PSU: Seasonic Core GM 550W