Unable to reply to post on mobile (Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoSwitch

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
25,772
Reaction score
10,246
Has there been any changes to the mobile code for the forum? I had been able to reply to posts on mobile until this afternoon where now I can't reply at all (although clicking Like still works). Clicking on Post Reply after typing my response does nothing. No indication of any processing or internet data activity at all. I am using Android phone. If there has been no changes made to the forum served up to mobile, I will do more troubleshooting on the phone side. Thank you.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,551
Thanks for the feedback.

The Post Reply button is working fine on my end. We have not made any recent change to the forums settings.

Hope that this is helpful in your troubleshooting and have a good day. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top