Unable to send short code messages on S7

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
Hi,

Need your help, I have accidentally deny some setting when i am trying to send a short code SMS (e.g.72484 and 72323), since then I am getting message sending fail on short code SMS.


I have tried to find solution online but they are only applicable to older version of Samsung Andriod phones.

any help please.
 

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
620
not sure if u got this resolved. but anyways this should work

Go to Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> click on More and show system apps.
Scroll to Message Service (not the Messages app) -> click on it -> click on Send Premium text message -> click always allow
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top