Hi,
I tried to use my Yahoo email to verify this account but there is no verification email sent to the Yahoo email account. I registered this account yesterday but until now, there is no verification email. I had to use my Google email account, which was fast in receiving the verification email, but this is not the email account I want to use.
Is there a restriction that Yahoo email accounts cannot be used?
I tried to use my Yahoo email to verify this account but there is no verification email sent to the Yahoo email account. I registered this account yesterday but until now, there is no verification email. I had to use my Google email account, which was fast in receiving the verification email, but this is not the email account I want to use.
Is there a restriction that Yahoo email accounts cannot be used?
