Unblock TV (UBTV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

medr135

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Astro Aston android box?

Anyone tried Astro Aston? They claim their server in Msia unlike those on the market which have theirs in China which accounts for these instabilities?
From their facebook postings seems pretty popular
 

sars8888

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
4,854
Reaction score
2
Only some of the channels can watch. Some programme found in the ub 7 days rewind apk no stream at all
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Anyone tried Astro Aston? They claim their server in Msia unlike those on the market which have theirs in China which accounts for these instabilities?
From their facebook postings seems pretty popular

Just to share that I switch over to Aston TV Box from Starhub and I have chosen the package with over 1000 additional channels from Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong etc and my subscription is $105 per year which is cheaper than paying Starhub with additional charges per channel on a monthly basis.

Overall, the customer service is not bad and I can view live streaming channels and also offline movie channels as well. =:p
 

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
72,285
Reaction score
31,144
Just to share that I switch over to Aston TV Box from Starhub and I have chosen the package with over 1000 additional channels from Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong etc and my subscription is $105 per year which is cheaper than paying Starhub with additional charges per channel on a monthly basis.

Overall, the customer service is not bad and I can view live streaming channels and also offline movie channels as well. =:p
How come subscription so ex? I thought that astro box yearly sub only $40?

Sent from INO 3 using GAGT
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
How come subscription so ex? I thought that astro box yearly sub only $40?

Sent from INO 3 using GAGT

It depend on what channel package you take, they have different range from $40 to $105 as I take additional 1000 channels on top of the default 200+ channels which comes from all channels from various countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Malaysia so it is more ex.
 

medr135

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
It depend on what channel package you take, they have different range from $40 to $105 as I take additional 1000 channels on top of the default 200+ channels which comes from all channels from various countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Malaysia so it is more ex.

But was informed by seller that if taking the 1000 channels package, the server is from China whereas the "default" package the server is in Msia.
Don't know how true this is cos if from China then very prompt to being shut-out?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
But was informed by seller that if taking the 1000 channels package, the server is from China whereas the "default" package the server is in Msia.
Don't know how true this is cos if from China then very prompt to being shut-out?

I see, not sure on that though but I should be reverting back to those basic channels cos having issue with the App used to view those channels as keep on not able to login due to the sensitivity of the app.
 

260Wolskel

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
809
Reaction score
54
I was away the past week for holiday. When I returned yesterday and turned on UBTV, I was prompted to do the upgrade which I did. After the upgrade, what I found new was the S1, S2, S3, S4 buttons. At first, I thought those were Servers 1, 2, 3, 4 and probably the same regardless of which button you press. But I was wrong, each of the button brought me to different IPTV apps. It seems UB has completely recovered and better than before. Not sure is this the same experience for others? If this is the case, I felt there is no need to explore other boxes.
 

oho

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
883
Reaction score
1
I was away the past week for holiday. When I returned yesterday and turned on UBTV, I was prompted to do the upgrade which I did. After the upgrade, what I found new was the S1, S2, S3, S4 buttons. At first, I thought those were Servers 1, 2, 3, 4 and probably the same regardless of which button you press. But I was wrong, each of the button brought me to different IPTV apps. It seems UB has completely recovered and better than before. Not sure is this the same experience for others? If this is the case, I felt there is no need to explore other boxes.

Thanks. Didnt know as i just used S1.
But S1 already gives the 1000 channels, so are you sayiing we now have more than that!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top