Undergrad. seeking freelance designing assignment

Slivester

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am Sliv, an undergraduate, and I am seeking freelance designing assignments.

I have extensive communications design experience, typically in publicity print and electronic materials, e.g., eDM, publicity posters, flyers, branding and identity.

My abridged portfolio and résumé is available for your reference at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3007496/Portfolio with Abridged Portfolio - 1.pdf

Look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.
 

Slivester

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
Able to match your production budget - as long as its productively possible.

Contact me at 8686-7160 for a non-obligation quotation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top