UniSIM Jan 2014 intake

vintageroses

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Hello!

New semester is starting!!

Anyone has GBA/ECA for this following modules, do PM me!
- Managerial Accounting
- Contract & Agency Law
- Employment Laws & Legal Issue
- Career Development Counselling
- Appreciating Literature (UCORE)

I do have the following, do PM me if you need. We can do exchange :)
- Finance Accounting
- Statistics
- Management
- Human Resource Management
- Academic Essential Writing (UCORE)


xx
 

rain85

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Anyone has GBA for the following modules? Do PM me too!

ACC203 Managerial Accounting
BUS201 Contract and Agency Law
BUS203 Company Law and Corporate Governance

I can exchange the following modules...

BUS105 Statistics
MKT202 Marketing Mgmt
COR160 Essential Academic Writing Skills
 

pyyppy

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
FIN 303 TMAS

Anyone taking FIN303 Financial Mgt in July 2014 sem?
Need a lot of help in the TMA..

Please email me im. Jolene @ yahoo. com. sg
 

tetat_ic

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
2
A good shoutout to all UniSim students! Any students from School of Business? I'm currently going into year 2 of BSFI. We could kindly exchange emails or PMs for tips and advices. :) Thank you!

ALRIGHTTTTTTTTT! IM BACK AGAIN! A good shoutout to all UniSim students! Any students from School of Business? I'm currently going into year 2 SEM 2 of BSFI. We could kindly exchange emails or PMs for tips and advices. Thank you!
 

faith0520

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
BUS201 GBA & ECA

Hello!!

Anyone taking BUS201e (Contract & agency law) & wish to discuss the GBA & ECA please pm me or add me to an existing WA grp?

I would really love some help and exchange pointers.

Thank you!
 

tetat_ic

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
2
Hello UniSIM PT schoolmates. Anyone has any materials relating to ACC205 (Financial Reporting and Analysis), BUS206 (Managing People), FIN309 (Finance), & COR167 (Managing your Personal Finance) to share? Please kindly PM me. I'm happy to share some of my other module materials with you if I have as well. Thank you! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top