unrooting samsung note 2

gloves2ali

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
2
Hi guys I have a apps called superuser. Which I believe its rooted.cannot delete no matter how. Now my warrenty over I wanna unroot it does samung service centre do unrooting ? Or any hp shop does that? Pls help.
 

aroana

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Hi guys I have a apps called superuser. Which I believe its rooted.cannot delete no matter how. Now my warrenty over I wanna unroot it does samung service centre do unrooting ? Or any hp shop does that? Pls help.

why you want to unroot?:( since your warranty over, you can flashed any custom roms that suits your needs, unless you want to sell of your N2 and pass it as unrooted device:s22::s22::s22:
 

gloves2ali

Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
2
Can give me the details guide or procedure for the unrooting ? I totally dunno how to do...
 

CalvinWarr

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Since Singapore does not practise SIM locking to specific Service Provider, I don't understand why need to unroot? What are the benefits? iOS i get it, but Android is very open, no?
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Hi guys I have a apps called superuser. Which I believe its rooted.cannot delete no matter how. Now my warrenty over I wanna unroot it does samung service centre do unrooting ? Or any hp shop does that? Pls help.
To unroot, just download the official Samsung firmware and flash it. Root will be gone after the flashing.
 

aroana

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Since Singapore does not practise SIM locking to specific Service Provider, I don't understand why need to unroot? What are the benefits? iOS i get it, but Android is very open, no?

ask Mrs Google,she'll give you a lot of reasons. LOL!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top