UOB ONE Account

alvw2heng

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I got my One card around mid May, so I called UOB to request my bill statement to be set at 1st of the month so that to achieve 1k spending on Jun July Aug.
But on 23 Jun bill statement was sent to me & I got only 800 spending by then. I called UOB & was told my request had been put up but it required time to process that's why 1st bill statement missed it.

So according to the operator:
1. My June statement can't be changed anymore so I got to suck it up to just hit 500 spending.
2. My rebate cycle is May June July which is unchangeable when I asked about it.
3. Instead of getting 50 rebate on Aug, I will get a pro-rated rebate since UOB is aware that I have no time to hit 500 for month of May.

Are the above 3 true? Any boss can advise?
 

zetsubou sensei

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
0
Reminder :

Bonus interest from 01 August 2018 if you satisfy the required conditions and have ADB of $75k in the account :
($4.903)×(no of days in the month)

28 days in the month = $137.27
29 days in the month = $142.18
30 days in the month = $147.08
31 days in the month = $151.98

B.U.M.P. for info
 

dragonsballz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
654
Reaction score
3
UOB One Card is not worth it to accumulate spending.... It's too troublesome and sometimes i found it to be too misleading. I been a long time user but since the past year i find out that the exclusions are just making things more difficult compared to other cards. Even other cards maybe lesser rebate but i would go for it if it is more simple tracking compare to UOB One Card.
 

beautyseek

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
35
UOB One Card is not worth it to accumulate spending.... It's too troublesome and sometimes i found it to be too misleading. I been a long time user but since the past year i find out that the exclusions are just making things more difficult compared to other cards. Even other cards maybe lesser rebate but i would go for it if it is more simple tracking compare to UOB One Card.

Agree. Now seriously considering closing this after using for few years. Few times i missed the bonus interest because UoB changed TnCs
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,930
Reaction score
40,432
UOB One Card is not worth it to accumulate spending.... It's too troublesome and sometimes i found it to be too misleading. I been a long time user but since the past year i find out that the exclusions are just making things more difficult compared to other cards. Even other cards maybe lesser rebate but i would go for it if it is more simple tracking compare to UOB One Card.

On the contrary, I find uob one card one of the easiest.
1) 5 transactions
2) no axs or top up
3} almost any other spend qualifies
 

chopra

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
50,516
Reaction score
678
On the contrary, I find uob one card one of the easiest.
1) 5 transactions
2) no axs or top up
3} almost any other spend qualifies
not so as some non government agencies are also tagged as govt agencies.

example: children tuition schools
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top