UOB ONE Account

Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
234
Reaction score
4
Hi all, it's been a while since I did the earmarking promo. If I wish to participate in the Oct tranche, should I put in the money now or wait till the month end?
 

DevilPlate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
12,236
Reaction score
5,155

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,383
Reaction score
2,402
Have you all received UOB tax rebate? I did not receive as at now. Seems like there is no fixed date to credit tax rebate.
 

yiron

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
25,126
Reaction score
2,458
Have you all received UOB tax rebate? I did not receive as at now. Seems like there is no fixed date to credit tax rebate.
Nothing yet. Technically UOB have until end of month to credit it. Just monitor a few more days.
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
485
image.png


https://www.uob.com.sg/assets/web-r...ion-of-interest-rates-for-uob-one-account.pdf
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top