UOB one card

woocheekiat

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
199
Thanks woocheekiat, Jyvonchi, shpesft and oceanicmanta!
What I will do is for this month:
  1. transfer 1k (only) to my One account,
  2. whilst arranging for the GIRO deduction.
  3. use my One card.

Next month:
  1. first day, transfer more money into One account.
  2. Hopefully the GIRO deduction will happen by then.
  3. use my One card. :D

You may want to consider calling UOB to request the CC statement date at the end of each month so it's easier to track the $500 spending for your CC quarterly rebate and bonus interest for ONE account.
 

zenify.me

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
29
Applied for UOB ONE CC giro and received a letter say will take 3-4 weeks to process and ask me to pay the CC bill in the mean time. Anyone familiar if they will send me another letter to inform me when the giro payment is in play?
 

badsector

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2001
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
57
Applied for UOB ONE CC giro and received a letter say will take 3-4 weeks to process and ask me to pay the CC bill in the mean time. Anyone familiar if they will send me another letter to inform me when the giro payment is in play?

ur card statement will state 'GIRO PAYMENT' once application completed
 

thrillogos

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Supplementary Card Details

Hi, I received my supplementary card for my wife last Fri (2 Aug). But I don't see her supplementary card details and transactions on my Personal Internet Banking or the UOB Mighty app after a week today (9 Aug). I called the UOB hotline and they gave me a confusing set of answers. Can I check if you can see your supplementary card transaction and details from your main card account? This is pretty standard for all the other banks credit card. Not sure if UOB is different?
 

jedi_ljk79

Junior Member
Joined
May 22, 2001
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hi, I received my supplementary card for my wife last Fri (2 Aug). But I don't see her supplementary card details and transactions on my Personal Internet Banking or the UOB Mighty app after a week today (9 Aug). I called the UOB hotline and they gave me a confusing set of answers. Can I check if you can see your supplementary card transaction and details from your main card account? This is pretty standard for all the other banks credit card. Not sure if UOB is different?


The supplementary card spending and transactions can be seen from the Uob app for me. It should be there by right
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,292
Reaction score
20,547
Guys, quick question: the consecutive 3-month spending of $500 can be any 3 months? Aug/Sep/Oct, Dec/Jan/Feb, doesn’t matter?

And then the month, is it by calendar month or by my own statement month/cycle? Thank you.
 

yiron

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
25,117
Reaction score
2,450
Guys, quick question: the consecutive 3-month spending of $500 can be any 3 months? Aug/Sep/Oct, Dec/Jan/Feb, doesn’t matter?

And then the month, is it by calendar month or by my own statement month/cycle? Thank you.

1) No, have to follow your specific quarterly cycle. Check your monthly statement - your quarter is stated there.

2) Statement cycle.
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
Guys, quick question: the consecutive 3-month spending of $500 can be any 3 months? Aug/Sep/Oct, Dec/Jan/Feb, doesn’t matter?

And then the month, is it by calendar month or by my own statement month/cycle? Thank you.
3 monthly should be started from the month your card approved. Based on statement cycle.
Can call to change to month end to make it same as calendar month. Same time check your quarter cycle with CSO.
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,292
Reaction score
20,547
1) No, have to follow your specific quarterly cycle. Check your monthly statement - your quarter is stated there.

2) Statement cycle.
yiron, where do I look?
I just checked my cc statement and UOB IB, where this “you quarter is stated there”?
Thank you
 

dynlim

Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
11
New card member do not hv the info on statement, call CSO for the confirmation of rebate quarter.

My last UOB One card cancelled last year hv the quarter for rebate stated in statement, but this year the new applied UOB One is no more.

yiron, where do I look?
I just checked my cc statement and UOB IB, where this “you quarter is stated there”?
Thank you
 

lzr1984

Master Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
41
i go to app and i saw the cash rebate with expire date, how do i take out the cash rebate?
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,292
Reaction score
20,547
请问
For the 3-month cycle
If I only charge 2 x $500 in the latter 2 months, would I still get any cashback at all??
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top