UOB one card

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,944
Reaction score
40,445
is the shopee cashback 5% or 10%? website say 10% but their calculator do 5%

uob ** calculator, if spend $500 per month on non-shopee and $1000 per month on shopee, cash back is $1000 per year, means 5.5% cashback total, and shopee ** is given monthly!

if shopee ** is 10%, annual ** on the above example becomes $1600 or 8.88%, so good? i got see wrong? :o
It's 5% shopee and up to 5% from uob. Total max 10%
 

mamapig

Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Can I check does car insurance included in the spending? The exclusion list states insurance sales, what is that?
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,817
Reaction score
2,770
Got it.. so how about road tax?? Part of the exclusion list.?
I think the best is to avoid any government related payment which will mostly be excluded. But that's just me. Hope someone can confirm for you.
 

Silverluck

Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
My quarterly cycle is 23 Jul to 24 Oct, just received the bank statement end 23 Oct but the rebate is not in. Is it only included in the 23 Nov statement?
 

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
54,233
Reaction score
67
Good morning everyone, i will really appreciate if anyone can help:
  • My question is that is there anything i can do in November now?

Background:
October, November and December 21 is my spending quarter. In November (just a few days ago), I received a refund ($1k++) via iPayMy for my October 21 spend, unfortunately. :(
 

fr33d0m

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
730
Good morning everyone, i will really appreciate if anyone can help:
  • My question is that is there anything i can do in November now?

Background:
October, November and December 21 is my spending quarter. In November (just a few days ago), I received a refund ($1k++) via iPayMy for my October 21 spend, unfortunately. :(
spend 1K++ more in November.

It does not matter what transactions it is refunded. It matters which month the refund happens.
 

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
54,233
Reaction score
67
spend 1K++ more in November.

It does not matter what transactions it is refunded. It matters which month the refund happens.
Hi fr33d0m, thanks. Please correct me if I misunderstood in any of the following: I just need to spend more ($1k plus) in November to make up for the refund in October.

At the end of the day, the spend amount will be lesser than $2k for October. However the spend amount will be more than $2k ($2k + $1k refund) for November, considering I am targeting to hit $2k each, for October, November and then December.

Thanks.
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,356
Reaction score
3,713
Hi fr33d0m, thanks. Please correct me if I misunderstood in any of the following: I just need to spend more ($1k plus) in November to make up for the refund in October.

At the end of the day, the spend amount will be lesser than $2k for October. However the spend amount will be more than $2k ($2k + $1k refund) for November, considering I am targeting to hit $2k each, for October, November and then December.

Thanks.
What is the reason for the refund ? Despite that you still can hit 2k in Dec ?
 

fr33d0m

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
730
Hi fr33d0m, thanks. Please correct me if I misunderstood in any of the following: I just need to spend more ($1k plus) in November to make up for the refund in October.

At the end of the day, the spend amount will be lesser than $2k for October. However the spend amount will be more than $2k ($2k + $1k refund) for November, considering I am targeting to hit $2k each, for October, November and then December.

Thanks.
What matters is the amount charged in October. Whether subsequently refunded does not change the amount charged in October. When it is refunded in November, your November spending is negative from the beginning so you have to make up for the refunded amount in November.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
Hi, May I know is the Shopee cash back credit back to statement monthly or quarterly And do I need to hit the minimum spending for the other 2 months if it’s quarterly.

Thank you.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi, May I know is the Shopee cash back credit back to statement monthly or quarterly And do I need to hit the minimum spending for the other 2 months if it’s quarterly.

Thank you.
need to fulfill requirements for quarterly rebate (tiered spending and min 5 transactions for all 3 months of your qualifying quarter), only then can get the additional 5% for shopee. Please refer to the TnC
 
Last edited:

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
54,233
Reaction score
67
Good morning all, is purchase via Shopback included or excluded from the UOB card itself? Thanks!
 

zhxiaobian

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
413
Reaction score
5
Yup it worked for me last month too. But ever since a few days ago when I tried...the popup remained white and blank. Now I'm at a loss. Dunno if the glitch is due to the bank or ipaymy.
Hi, may I know if you found a solution?

I encountered same issue with my UOB card on ipaymy, it worked well for me in Oct, my last used on ipaymy was 22 Oct i think.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top