Uol accounting and finance

jkhm4903

Junior Member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hello! I am going 2nd year this coming sem. I am not sure what subjects to take! I not sure what are the core subjects. I don't have the green book that everyone is taking about. Please guide me thanks!
 

geodudenest

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Also going year 2 this year. Got this from slides at the start of the course.

•MN3028 Managerial Economics
(EC1002)+ (MT105A or MT1174)
or EC2066 Microeconomics
( EC1002) + (MT105A or MT1174)

• AC3097 Management Accounting
(AC1025)

For students who wish to pursue professional accountancy certification with CPA Australia

• One 200 and 300 course (or two ½ courses) chosen from any of the selection groups
choose IS2136 Information Systems and Organisations

• One course from Selection
Groups B,E, or M :
choose MN3027 The Law of Business Organisations

Sorry cannot post picture of the slide, not enough rights

Edit: Any lao jiao can give tip whether IS&ORG and the law module is worth taking? I see people say like quite difficult
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top