UOL CIS Level 1 subject guides

daldrome

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
617
Reaction score
163
I'm looking for the soft copy form of the level 1 subject guides. School has started but I still haven't received access to vle. Hope there's someone kind enough to send them to me. TIA
 

Shenalle

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hey i have yet to receive them too, infact i just knew it tdy tat classes have started >.< I am also in the same course as you so im guessing we'd be having the same subjects aswell so i want to ask if any of the tchers have distributed any notes and also want to know until wer hav they taught up to till this day for all the subj lec n tut n prac.

Thx in advance! =D
 

daldrome

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
617
Reaction score
163
You took Math bridging before you could enter this course? I did math bridging and I had to call SIM repeatedly before they gave me my timetable and I already missed 2 lectures.
 

Shenalle

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Yup i did. I didnt know what was going on until i just happened to ask a qn in this forum then i realized smth was wrong =.= When i called today it said the office was closed but then i got a return call from them. They told me sch started 2 wks ago :eek: and then apologised n wen on to get my timetable set for me..infact its not my real timetable its just a mock up, i have to wait till they get back to me. So i have no idea what lessons i have missed
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top