UoL Economics Textbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisperfect

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I have some textbooks in case you want them for the Economics and Finance modules. I am selling them below the market price:
1. Macroeconomics
Seventh Edition
Oliver Blanchard

2. Introduction to Econometrics
Fifth Edition
Christopher Dougherty

3. Macroeconomics
Twelfth Edition
Rudiger Dornbusch/ Stanley Fischer/ Richard Startz

All of the books are as perfect as they were when I bought them.
There is not any single scratch or handwriting on it.

Also, I am selling them below the market price.

So, do contact me if you're interested.
Have a nice weekend!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top