
Really need help. Does anyone of you know if the gov will hire ppl from uol w international relation since its private idk if they would...?
Are you doing self study for this ? Through UoL directly?
I was interested to take this up for personal interest.
Better not take up that degree. NUS already pumps out quite alot of grads that major in Pol Science. Not to mention NTU also has a course in Public Policy and Global affairs. All of them are already fighting for the very limited positions that civil service has to offer. The demand is also not that high. You will be overlooked when competing against them for civil svc positions.
aren't going to Harvard to read Phd want to study this for interest?
U should have no issue sitting in such classes at Harvard. Harvard IR not as good as UOL?
I have sat in various classes outside my major during my grad student days. Prof doesn't kick ppl out. many are happy U there are to learn. if U like I think U can sign up for pass/fail credit.