[Update-2]Macheist NanoBundle 3. $9.99

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,225
Reaction score
320
Worth every penny.
Update - Air Server added
Added Money - from Jumsoft


MacHeist » Bundle

yCLuda3.jpg
 
Last edited:

borealiszio

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
which app is really useful? mind to share?normally when i look at bundle it's always crossover/parallels/vmware that sells other apps we hardly use.
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,225
Reaction score
320
Fanasticial is a great app.
Clarify is good for taking screenshots and then editing it.

Not so sure about clean my Mac.

From the looks of it should have two more apps + two more from the unlock.
 

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
7,766
Reaction score
11
The only apps worth considering in this bundle seem to be Path Finder and Fantastical.
If I can't get Path Finder, I won't bother with the bundle.
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,225
Reaction score
320
The only apps worth considering in this bundle seem to be Path Finder and Fantastical.
If I can't get Path Finder, I won't bother with the bundle.
Nah, you'll definitely get it lol.
It's a gimmick.
 

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
6,410
Reaction score
1,193
Seems like only fantastical is worth it. Clarify can largely be replicated by other free apps. Rest, never hear before.

Seriously, why doesn't fantastical just slash their price in half and keep all te like profits to themselves. I love their app, but its just so freaking expensive!
 

borealiszio

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
Seems like only fantastical is worth it. Clarify can largely be replicated by other free apps. Rest, never hear before.

Seriously, why doesn't fantastical just slash their price in half and keep all te like profits to themselves. I love their app, but its just so freaking expensive!

agree its damn ex the fantastical, even on iphone it's not cheap -.-. still waiting for pathfinder to unlock before i decide to get the bundle =p.
 

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
26,229
Reaction score
1
1.5k more to go! think shall take a gamble and buy the bundle later. probably will be able to be unlocked by then.
 

no2bayes

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
350
Reaction score
2
I just bought bcos decided to chip in towards the 30k. Come on, anyone still waiting on the side line for unlocking, please buy now.
 

Reborns

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
0
I just bought bcos decided to chip in towards the 30k. Come on, anyone still waiting on the side line for unlocking, please buy now.

if the item is unlock at 30k
those that purchase b4 30k will get it too?
 

itsmeitsme

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Just bought. How to download the apps? Found it in my spam folder. Downloading apps now.
 
Last edited:

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
7,766
Reaction score
11
Ok, the one app that I was waiting for happens to be a total waste of money. Path finder is lousy! Network transfers are slow and laggy and it doesn't support AFP shares as well. Plus it still relies on Finder to open your ISOs and DMG files.

I'm going to stick with my TotalFinder. It integrates better into finder and does all of the things above better.
 

borealiszio

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
0
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top