Upgrade PC for Totalwar: Warhammer

kurui_

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
Wanted to play in 1080p 60hz, on Ultra settings. Which part would you all advice me to change?

Current set up I'm getting around 50-18 fps.. running on DX12

I've i7 870 overclocked to 3.8ghz.

Thanks in advance
 

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
22,372
Reaction score
80
Wanted to play in 1080p 60hz, on Ultra settings. Which part would you all advice me to change?

Current set up I'm getting around 50-18 fps.. running on DX12

I've i7 870 overclocked to 3.8ghz.

Thanks in advance

And your GPU is...?

I'd say you need a video card.
 

kurui_

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
And your GPU is...?

I'd say you need a video card.

Sorry, forget to include the other parts list.

Processor
i7 870

Mainboard
Asus p7p55d le

Graphics Card
Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ OC 4GB

Memory
2x 8gb kingston hyperX fury 1600mhz

Storage
adata 480gb ssd

PSU
650w

OS
windows 10
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top