Upgrades for rig

Cylencer

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi, I bought a PC 4 years ago, and here are the parts:

Intel i5-3470
Asrock B75 Pro3-M
Seagate 2TB HDD (forgot what model)
Samsung 850 Evo SSD 128GB
Seasonic 520W 80+
Sapphire 2GB HD7850 OC Edition (spoilt)
Xigmatek Asgard - XP ATX Casing
2x 4GB RAM

I rarely play games on PC now, but I still want it to be able to run most games on medium to high settings. I want to have minimal upgrades - if the other parts (other than graphic card) are still usable then leave it (<$400?).

Sorry for this question, because I am totally clueless about PC now.
 
Last edited:

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
35,149
Reaction score
1,255
Hi, I bought a PC 4 years ago, and here are the parts:

Intel i5-3470
Asrock B75 Pro3-M
Seagate 2TB HDD (forgot what model)
Samsung 850 Evo SSD 128GB
Seasonic 520W 80+
Sapphire 2GB HD7850 OC Edition (spoilt)
Xigmatek Asgard - XP ATX Casing
2x 4GB RAM

I rarely play games on PC now, but I still want it to be able to run most games on medium to high settings. I want to have minimal upgrades - if the other parts (other than graphic card) are still usable then leave it (<$400?).

Sorry for this question, because I am totally clueless about PC now.

RX470/480 should serve your needs for a long time.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top