Encrypted11
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2012
- Messages
- 5,937
- Reaction score
- 271
The easiest method to prevent Win 10 from auto update any of the driver
especially during clean install.
Is to just disconnect from internet.
That is what I do for new PC than when all driver are loaded than
I connect back the internet.
Do also take that if the Win 10 that you installed if it was
way back during the early build one.
You may want to do a clean install of Win 10 using the latest build
which you can download from MS website.
Earlier build version have this issue of auto update, only the
latest build does not have such issue when you turned off the auto
driver update.
I have a new PC loaded with the latest build, it did not
auto update like the earlier build of Win 10.
Win 10 is indeed annoying by far of any MS windows.
Hope this help, cheers.
Used same method personally.
