Upgrading!!

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
haha thanks!
Local i saw

Powercolour r7 265 2gb turboduo at $239
Powercolour r9 270 2gb turboduo at $259

Sapphire R7 265 2gb ddr 5 oc at $255
Sapphire R9 270x 2gb dual-x at $329 or $349 for the vapor-x version

MSI R9 270 2gb gaming at $289 or $329 for the 270x version

Right now Im stuck between choosing from the above :/

Sapphire GPUs has only a 2 year warranty while Powercolor and MSI have 3 year warranties on their GPUs.
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
I think I faced a problem

Right now my 4890 fits with around 3cm to the disc bay

If i buy the R9 270 or the 280 , will it fit?
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
I think I faced a problem

Right now my 4890 fits with around 3cm to the disc bay

If i buy the R9 270 or the 280 , will it fit?

I believe some googling will help you... Dun be lazy to do some clicks here and there.

At the same time, google about your case and see if you can find any info on max GPU length.
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
i think the new card is longer.. not sure.. u have to goggle..

I believe some googling will help you... Dun be lazy to do some clicks here and there.

At the same time, google about your case and see if you can find any info on max GPU length.

case specification:
VGA card length: 275mm / 10.8 inch

exceed by a little
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,245
Reaction score
2,577
GTX 750TI will 100% Fit..

alot of brands are just a very small card.
only the evga is longer one.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top